When it comes to men's issues, our law firm is the pre-eminent Family Law Center for Men in Alaska. Our firm's founding attorneys, Mitchell K. Wyatt and Rhonda F. Butterfield, provide legal guidance to clients facing the most difficult time in their lives. Contact our firm to find out how we can help you.
We understand that men have been denied equal rights within the legal system. Our firm works every day to change this bias so husbands and fathers can stand on equal legal footing as wives and mothers. As The Family Law Center for Men, we work tirelessly to help achieve equality in the courtroom.
Divorce Lawyers Serving from Anchorage, Kenai, Cordova And Communities Throughout Alaska
Our firm's focus on men's rights in family law means that we provide our clients with skillful and effective representation in a wide variety of matters, including:
- Divorce: Factors such as child custody, child support and spousal support can complicate divorce proceedings.
- Property Division: Dividing assets and debts in a divorce can be a large undertaking when the divorcing couple owns multiple properties or has significant retirement accounts. When multiple properties, small businesses or valuable collections are involved, a divorce involves additional layers of complexity.
- Military Members: It is important to work with a lawyer who understands the issues that can be caused by deployment, reassignment and military pension.
- Domestic Partnerships: The rules governing the dissolution of a domestic partnership are a gray area and you need an experienced attorney to provide guidance.
- Domestic Violence: We are dedicated to protecting our clients against false claims of domestic violence.
- Spousal Support: Our firm will fight to ensure that a fair spousal support compromise is reached, if it is in fact needed.
Our lawyers are dedicated to working personally with each client, no matter how complex the legal needs. We tailor our strategy to ensure the best possible legal representation.
Alimony and Property Division Attorneys Serving from Anchorage to Wasilla, the Kenai Peninsula, and Communities Throughout Alaska
Contact us today at 907-331-6979 or online. All communications between potential clients and our firm remain entirely confidential.